It's Valentine's Day
libvisualid 0.2.1 is out,
to fix some bugs that managed to escape with
- Automatic complexity-limiting is actually enabled.
- A divide-by-zero bug affecting the rendering of line-glyphs with
exactly one `rib' sub-glyph has been fixed.
- Under-reporting of the complexity added to Line-glyphs by multiple
`ribs' has been fixed.
- Two issues in the best-common-substring logic used to associate
file-names with pre-existing VisualID-glyphs for other, related
files have been resolved: memory-leaks have been fixed, and
strings that were treated as circular are now treated correctly.
- The VisualID Explorer now renders glyphs with a fixed 1:1
aspect-ratio, scaled without distortion to fit the available